Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Inside Edge with Sarah and Drew

icenetwork.com's intrepid reporters, Sarah S. Brannen and Drew Meekins, write a Valentine's Day version of the Inside Edge.

Valentine's Day

As you may recall, we observed Friday the 13th with superstitions, Halloween with costumes, and New Year's Eve with resolutions. Despite some ribbing about whether our blog would be observing Groundhog Day (no), we simply cannot let Valentine's Day bear down upon us without mentioning it. In honor of the day of too many hearts and too much chocolate, and ignoring the fact that it's Friday the 13th again today, we asked some skaters who their dream valentines would be. Looks like Robert Pattinson and Jessica Alba could date the figure skater of their choice.

Skaters' Celebrity Crushes
Adam Rippon: Nastia Liukin.
Melissa Gregory: Patrick Swayze.
Denis Petukhov: Marilyn Monroe.
Keauna McLaughlin: Robert Pattinson.
Rockne Brubaker: Paz Vega. She is my number one choice.
Alexe Gilles: Chace Crawford.
Brandon Mroz: Jessica Alba. She is a babe.
Meryl Davis: Robert Pattinson. I loved him in Harry Potter and have already seen Twilight three times.
Charlie White: I would have to go with Jessica Alba. Among the obvious reasons, I like her because of how down to earth she is.
Caitlin Yankowskas, with a twofer: Robert Pattinson AND Chace Crawford.
John Coughlin: Rachel McAdams.
Ryan Bradley: Beyoncé.
Emily Samuelson: Currently James McAvoy, though Johnny Depp and Matthew Macfadyen are definitely still up there!
Evan Bates: I am not embarrassed to admit that I have a very big crush on Yu-Na Kim. I'm glad this will get publicized, as it will increase my chances.
Michael Chau: Keira Knightley.
• Laura Lepzinski: Mark-Paul Gosselaar, aka Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell. He's not my celeb crush in person, just in his role as Zack!
Jeremy Barrett: I would have to say Amanda Evora (because if I don't, I will be sleeping on the couch)!
Eliot Halverson: JK Rowling.
• Sarah: Not Robert Pattinson. Hugh Jackman.
• Drew: Michelle Kwan. Classic. Obvious. Inimitable.


Full article.

No comments: